CONTENT MARKETING: YOU CAN’T DEVELOP A SUCCESSFUL MARKETING PLAN WITHOUT IT
August 4, 2022
Content marketing – Noun – “A type of marketing that involves the creation and sharing of online marketing (such as videos, blogs, and social media posts) that does not explicitly promote a brand but is intended to stimulate interest in its products or services.” ~ Source: Oxford Languages You’ve probably heard this term used multiple times but wondered how you can successfully apply it to your business. The truth is you can’t afford not to utilize content marketing. The Content Marketing Institute lists four key reasons to apply content marketing to your marketing plan.
- Increased sales
- Cost savings
- Better customers who have more loyalty
- Content as a profit center
- Demographic Segmentation: Who are your customers? How old are they? Do they have families? Occupation? Household income?
- Geographic Segmentation: Identify where your customers live, work, and play. If you are a brick and mortar, you will want your storefront located in closest proximity. If you sell online, think about social networks your customers gather. For example, if you cater to an older audience, most likely they will use Facebook and younger customers tend to use TikTok
- Psychographic Segmentation: What emotionally drives your customers to buy things?
- Behavioral Segmentation: Shopping habits, i.e., predominantly on-line shopping or do they prefer to go into a storefront? Hours of operation? Is convenience important?
©2023 CyberSpyder Marketing Services