Hello CyberSpyder? We Need Your Help.
This is the question we get asked most frequently. There is not a one size fits all package for any business. According to your needs and wants, we offer a variety of solutions. Here are links to our pricing pages but remember that each price can vary in either direction.
Website Pricing Guide - one-time fee
Managed Website Pricing - installments made over a 12 month period with a signed contract
There are several things to take into consideration when deciding on a domain name. Of course, the first thing to consider is your business name. If your business is named "Crystal's Crispity-Crunchity Country Cronuts", that probably won't be what you should name your domain. It needs to be simple. So, here are some things to think about when considering choosing a name:
After you have decided on a name, you have to see if it is available. If you need help finding this out, give us a call and we will get you headed in the right direction.
There are so many choices when it comes to web design software. At CyberSpyder, we use a variety of software depending on what kind of site you have and how you want it to function. Not all software is created equal and not all of it integrates. Our experts will determine your needs and discuss your options so that you can make an informed decision.
Web Design is extremely important, as it is a reflection of your business as a whole. More people will see your website than those who will actually see your physical place of business. Your website is the first impression they will have of your business and we all know first impressions can go a very long way. If people come to your website to see an outdated, incomplete, slow or nonfunctional site, chances are that they will click away at the first glance. Here are just a few of the things you should take note of when accessing your current site:
Digital advertising is the new norm. Sure, other forms of advertising such as billboards, tv ads, and print ads are all still relevant but digital advertising is much more profitable. Here are just a few reasons that digital advertising is the way to go when trying to increase sales.
1. You can target the exact audience that you want to reach. Social media channels like Facebook, Twitter, and other social media platforms offer flexible options that allow you to segment by geographic location, demographics, interests, and more. Google Ad Words offer options that bring your business to the top when people are searching for your specific products or services.
2. Digital Advertising allows your ads to be seen over many different channels. A single piece of content can be shared across a variety of platforms, getting exposure over and over again. Traditional ads are confined to one page, 30 seconds of airtime, or whatever format your ad was designed for.
3. It invites mobile engagement. A study from 2017 says that the average person spends about 4 hours a day on their phone. Why not put your ad right where they are already looking? Digital advertising reaches your audience no matter where they go.
4. Digital campaigns can be executed much more quickly, and they can be modified on the fly if needed. Traditional campaigns can take months to create and by the time the ad sees light, it is already dated. Digital advertising can change from day to day, week to week, whereas traditional advertising is something you are locked into.
5. Measurability is accurate and easy. If you are going to spend your hard earned money on advertising you want to know that it works, right? With digital campaigns, the metrics are built right in, letting you see what you are spending your money on and if it is profitable. If one of your digital advertising programs is not performing well or working, it’s easy to quickly adjust your program to ensure that your budget is spent well and offers a strong return on your investment.
6. The possibility that your ad could go viral. If you have a strong digital advertising component your ad could go viral, reaching millions of people. For example, Dove's "Real Beauty Sketches" garnered over 114 million views in the first month alone simply from people sharing it on social media. 114 million people are around the same number of people who see Superbowl commercials. So, it's safe to say that Dove saved about $5 million and still got the same the same exposure.
Cloud Website Hosting is hosting that uses a cluster of servers, instead of a dedicated server. There are many benefits of hosting your site on a cloud, particularly if your website has the potential to outgrow the resources of a shared server.
Email hosting is a service that runs email servers. Put simply, if you own a domain name (www.examplewebsite.com) and want email service on that domain name, you would need to sign up for an email hosting service. For example, you may use "[email protected]" because it is free but having "[email protected]" presents a much more professional appearance when your customers or other businesses email you. It is a very affordable service to add to your website and makes your online business a complete package.
Email marketing is the use of email to promote your products and/or services. This is usually done by creating a relationship with potential or existing customers, not just by sending them ads, but by giving them information about your business that makes them feel like they are a part of it. This can include what is going on at your place of business, sending a personalized happy birthday email with a special promotion, holiday greetings, new products offered, if your business is moving to a new location, etc. Email marketing is a very inexpensive way to reach your target audience and used properly it is a very effective marketing tool.
Videography is the production of videos using many different types of equipment. A videographer captures, edits, and perfects moving images to create a perfect story representing your business or event. If you would like to see an example of videography produced for our customers, visit http://www.mccourtmfg.com. The video at the top of the home page shows the manufacturing process of their products; emphasizing the quality, craftsmanship, and that their product is manufactured here in the USA.
Blogging is a terrific way to educate your consumer, bring traffic to your site, and improve your search rankings.
At CyberSpyder, we offer the following services, individually or as a package:
SEO stands for search engine optimization. It is the process of getting traffic from the organic (free) search results on search engines. Popular engines such as Google, Bing, and Yahoo have primary search results, where web pages and other content such as videos or local listings are shown and ranked based on what the search engine considers most relevant to users. When we build a website for our customers, organic SEO is included in the price. No matter how nice your site looks or functions, it has no power if there is no traffic.
We also offer SEM which is Search Engine Marketing, which is a paid form of advertising where the client purchases ads on search engines to increase web traffic.
Content creation is the information that is supplied on your website such as blog posts, social media posts, newsletters, video marketing/editing, or any other of communication to relay a specific message to your target audience. This can also include brochures, door hangers, and other printed materials. The design of your website draws people in at first glance, content is what keeps them interested and makes them take action. A beautifully designed website with actionable content and good search engine optimization is an excellent online marketing strategy. Those three things combined are lethal when it comes to killing it in your online presence!
Google AdWords is an online advertising service developed by Google, where advertisers pay to display brief advertisements. If you are looking to bring in new website visitors, grow your online sales, increase brand awareness, or get more phone calls Google Ad Words is the way to go. You can choose the audience you want to reach, whether it be locally just within a few miles of your business or certain regions or cities. Next, you choose a budget that you want to spend with Google. We then build your ads, place the ads, and track your clicks and conversions.
SEM is Search Engine Marketing. It is a paid form of advertising where a business purchases ads on search engines to improve their website traffic. Some examples of SEM are Google Ad Words, Bing Ads, and Yahoo Search Ads.
This is a given! CyberSpyder of course! We don't like to toot our own horn but...toot toot! Check out some of our work and you'll see for yourself that we do exceptional work! Read our reviews on Google or Facebook and you will see that we do not disappoint! Many of our customers have reported that their business has tripled since we have redesigned their sites. Again...toot toot!