How Can You Prepare Your Business for 2022?
We’re in the last stretch of 2021, which has proven to be yet another year of adapting to how we do business. Many experts agree that 2022 will undoubtedly be another year of adapting and changing to meet the demands of clients’ needs and expectations. Inc. published an article discussing six marketing trends to prepare for in 2022. Whether you have a large business or a small Etsy shop, these are things that can be applied to every business type. Consumers have a desire for some sense of normalcy but enjoy the conveniences that the pandemic required businesses to come up with alternatives to keep their head above water. For example, grocery pick-up is something I can’t live without now that I have become accustomed to it. Although it was around prior to the pandemic, it wasn’t something I was willing to try. Why? I have no idea!
The six trends Inc. expects in 2022 are:
- Events are expected to be hybrid offering customers the opportunity to gather again in a group while still providing a digital component to those that want to participate but can’t be there in person.
- Content alignment is more important than ever. This means offering credible, authoritative content on your website and social media platforms establishing yourself as an expert in your field.
- Marketing companies will take ownership in products or services they help sell. By marketing companies having a vested interest in a product, they have an additional motivation to sell that product or service.
- Consumers know they have a choice where they spend their hard-earned dollars, and many want to support companies that give back to the community in some way. Businesses that partner with a non-profit will benefit as well as the non-profit. An important piece of advice is to always partner with a non-profit that means something to you. Don’t just go with the first one you see, choose one that is near and dear to your heart.
- Influencer marketing will remain strong, but AI will make it even easier for businesses to have an almost guaranteed ROI.
- Marketers will begin to wean themselves off third-party cookies as consumers are demanding more privacy and Google’s recent decision to deprecate third-party cookies on its Chrome browser will take effect sometime in late 2022 or early 2023.
Over the next few months, we will take each of these topics and discuss them in more detail to help you make 2022 one of the best business years yet. CyberSpyder Marketing Services can put you on the right track to making sure your online presence is 2022 ready. Schedule an appointment today by calling 479.782.0005.