Content Alignment via Blogs
Continuing with the six-part series covering 2022 marketing trends, this month is all about content alignment. Content alignment means offering credible, authoritative content via your website and social media platforms. Meaningful content will do a few things for your business such as improving your website’s search rankings and establishing you as an expert in your field. One of the best and most effective ways to do this is by adding a regular blog to your marketing plan. Many people have the misconception that blogs take too much time and money without considering how much this small effort is worth as it increases leads and customer engagement.
Blogs are extremely valuable as they offer sharable content resulting in a convincing reason for potential customers to purchase your product(s) and/or service(s). This is one of the easiest and best ways to increase the visibility and credibility of your company to consumers. Here are five reasons why:
- More traffic is driven to your website. How? Good SEO (Search Engine Optimization) results are mostly driven by new content and relevant keywords. Blogs are the perfect way to do that – the content is continuously fresh resulting in a higher place in search engine results and ultimately clicks.
- Become an authority. Your blog can answer potential customers’ common questions and discuss industry trends. When potential customers view your blog as one that can provide helpful information about relevant topics, they may be more likely to do business with you than your competitor’s.
- Interesting and unique blog content can provide another vehicle to drive traffic to your website – inbound links. If other companies find your blog interesting and useful, they will be able to share the link via their own blog or social media post.
- Blogs are a natural fit for social media marketing. It is a quick click to share your blog link via all social media platforms offering endless possibilities for potential customers to be exposed to your website. Unlike posting curated content, shared blog content will point directly back to your website. Speaking of social media, if you aren’t utilizing this free source for your business, you are missing out. A good Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, or other social media platform have reached the level of being expected these days.
- Build relationships with potential customers. The comments sections on your blog allow you to have a two-way discussion with consumers. Encouraging engagement via your blog can be as simple as asking questions at the end of a post to get the conversation going.
Adding a blog to your website far outweighs the minimal expense and effort as it has a multitude of benefits from boosting search engine rankings, building credibility, increasing website traffic, and fostering relationships with customers. CyberSpyder Marketing Services will help you add a blog page and develop content relevant to your business. Writing isn’t your strong suit? No worries. CyberSpyder has professional blog writers that will do it for you. To learn about all things blog-related, contact CyberSpyder today.